Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some Meek Greek for Lunch

Got to leave work early today to make up my Saturday hours.  Came home to the big question, "What am I going to eat for lunch?"  One of my many new endeavors is to try to use up all my specialty purchases.  Meaning, when I buy feta I must use all of it, not a single bit to waste.  I am usually good at this anyway, but in my new save-money-on-groceries mentality, I started thinking of the food that gets wasted after I spend the money.  Back to my point of lunch... Stomach: Grumbling, Fridge: Open, Eyes: GOT IT!  Boca Burgers, Greek yogurt, feta, and my new cast iron grill pan!  Grilled my burger, grilled some tomato slice and onions, mixed feta, yogurt, garlic, and dill. Piled together on a warm bun, I got my Meek Greek meal! 
P.S. I am getting ready for my first organized coupon shopping trip this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment